This Pleasure Yacht is built for cruising, fishing or living aboard and is easily handled by Captain & Crew with superb maneuverability and speed.
Pelagic boasts the following:
- Stainless steel mast with two Sails
- 30hp Yanmar engines
- SSB & VHF Radio
- GPS / Chart Plotter
- Echo Sounder
- Log & wind instruments
- Four Double cabins en-suite
- Fully equipped Galley with Gas stove and oven, freezer, fridges and microwave.
The Yacht can easily accommodate 8 people living aboard or 15 people on day excursions or cruises.
Half day Cruise (5 Hours) $800
Full day Cruise (8 Hours) $1250
Sunset Cruise $500 max 12 pax
2008 Eleuthera 60 Foot Catamaran, equipped with:
- 4 double cabin’s (2 per hulls).
- 1 smaller cabin with bunk beds (access from deck, port aft side).
- 2 single forepeaks for crew.
- generator, air conditioning & water maker.
- GPS, Coloured chart plotter.
- Depth sounder.
- Wind speed indicator, Wind Indicator.
Half Day Charter max 12 pax $1,100 (Snacks, Cool Drinks, beer and Wine)
Full Day Charter Max 12 pax $2,000 (BBQ Seafood Lunch, Cool Drinks, Beer and Wine)
Live aboard Charters Rates on request
“SUR” is a 60’ (18 metre) traditional Dhow located in Zanzibar, Tanzania. She was built in India in 1991 and entirely using high quality Indian Teak. Soon after she was built, she sailed to northern Germany where she was converted into an ocean sailing yacht capable of major ocean crossings. Upon completion of her refit, she sailed around the world and most recently the western Indian Ocean until she arrived in Tanzania where she is now permanently based.
SUR has just completed a major refit that included many new comforts and modern navigation equipment being added to her. Although she now provides modern comfort and electronics for a luxurious cruise, she retains the traditional Dhow design as well as the Lateen sail. In essence, she is very much a Dhow. Arguably SUR is the most beautifully set up day and live aboard excursion Dhow in East Africa.
Activities on offer:
- Full and half day cruises out of Stone Town offering.
- Diving Excursion to Pemba Island and Mafia Island.
- guided snorkelling, fishing, spearfishing, freediving.
- Live aboard trips throughout the Zanzibar.
- Archipelago and Tanzanian coastline.
Half Day Charter $800 ( Max 8 pax)
Full Day Charter $1,200 ( Max 8 Pax)
Liveaboard Charters to Pemba or Mafia, price on request.