Diving (including equipment):
Single Dive (local) – $65
Double-tank Dive (local) – $115
4 Dive package – $215
6 Dive package – $315
8 Dive package – $390
10 Dive package – $460
Leven Banks supplement – $30
Night dive supplement – $30
Mnemba supplement (incl. lunch & fees*) – $30
Check dive supplement – $15
Kendwa – $15
Tumbatu half day – $25
Mnemba (incl. lunch) – $45
Snorkel rental (mask, fins and snorkel) – $12
Other Watersports Equipment Rental:
Kayaking per hour – $10
Water-skiing per 15 minutes – $50
Dhow Cruise – POA
Deep Sea Fishing – POA
Discover Scuba Diving – $99
Scuba Diver(SD) – $350
SD upgrade to OWD – $270
SD upgrade to OWD (excl. manual) – $220
Open Water Diver (OWD) – $499
OWD home study option (excl. manual) – $399
Adventure Diver – $310
Adv. Open Water Diver (AOW) – $310
AOW with 1 Specialty (conditions apply) – $450
Specialty course/Referral, per dive – $80
Refresher – $30
Emergency First Response – $150
Rescue Diver – $490
Divemaster – POA
DAN O2 Provider (excl. manual) – $100
- Supplements apply for check dives, night dives and visits to dive sites at Leven Banks and Mnemba Atoll. These supplements cannot be pre-booked.
- All customers should complete a Watersports Registration Form and sign a hire contract and liability release & assumption of risk agreements before taking part in any watersports arranged by Zanzibar Watersports Ltd.
- Diving whilst on Larium (anti-malarial) is not recommended. Please seek an alternative malaria prophylaxis.
- All PADI courses include materials / books (unless specified otherwise), PIC registration, qualifying dives, tuition and equipment hire.
- All dive packages are per person and cannot be shared.
- All divers must be in possession of travel insurance with watersports cover, including diving, and an internationally recognised diving qualification such as those issued by PADI, SSI, NAUI, BSAC and others. Proof of qualification is a prerequisite for diving with our centre, and divers are also kindly requested to show our dive staff their log-book/s before undertaking any diving.
- If you have not dived in the last six months we will require you to undergo a check course.
- Kayaking and windsurfing are charged per hour, or part thereof.
- Water-skiing is charged per 15 minutes or part thereof, minimum charge 30 minutes.
- Mandatory use of life jackets for all unsupervised activities.
- Rates are subject to change although we will make every effort to provide sufficient warning.
- Our standard terms and conditions apply.
We offer customised fishing and accommodation packages as well as diving and accommodation packages. Please contact us for details.